Jan 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Just wanna wish all of u a Happy New Year 2010! Hope this new year brings new hopes and new spirits to all of us.. My 1st day of this new year was spent in front of my study table, revising for ophthalmology exam (which is tomorrow).. Total buzzkill (*_*)

It's my favorite subject (bcoz i wanna be an ophthalmologist some day, insyaAllah) but my mood is totally ruined bcoz it's the last subject of my mid-year exams (-_-) So understandably i'm now exhausted and already excited for my winter holidays~ yehuu!

My new year's resolution? Well, lemme think:

  • I will do less laundry and use more deodorant
  • I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water
  • I will treat my cat nicely & try not to throw him into the pouring rain..
  • I will spend less time on Facebook (yeah, rite)
  • And last but not least, I will try to achieve last year's resolution! (^_~)

**********

Jojo, being locked outside my veranda for scratching me deep after i tried to throw him into the pouring rain.. Serve you right! ;p

Milo not allowing me to spend more time facebooking (-_-)

1 comment:

Eng Einy said...

aah yela tu..


marilah kita menjadi kambing beramai-ramai..