Apr 29, 2010

Islamic Pick-up Lines

These are some of the so-called 'Islamic' pick-up lines that i coffee-pasta from my facebook account.. Dunno to whom the original credit actually goes to, but i just had to share it, coz it's funny and soo sweet! (^_^)

1. Marry me so I don't have to lower my gaze every time you walk into the room.

2. Would you like to help me wake you up for Subuh prayer?

3. Girl, when I saw you I said masha-Allah, then I said insha-Allah.

4. Are your feet tired? Because you've been performing Tawaaf in my mind all day long.

5. How would you like to help me fulfill half of my deen?

6. You are the reason hijab was mandated.

7. Allah created everything in pairs, so what are you doing single?

8. I'd like to be more than just your brother in Islam.

9. Do you believe in the hereafter? Oh you do? Then you know what I'm here after..

10. Girl you put the fit in fitna.

**********

http://www.mixbagworld.com/images/best-proposal.jpg
So, will you? (^_~)

5 comments:

Muhammad Warouq bin Qamar said...

haha. aku suke weh. cara2 bermadah nak ajak kawin. smartt~ naseb bek aku dah ade calon. kalo x bole gak nak try ayat2 cmni kot2 berhasil. miahaha.

Syaimaa' Ahmad said...

sold!
haha
cute gilerrrr

Fir Firdausi (Bro Fir) said...

sweet walaweh!

Anonymous said...

sweet nye :)

Jackster® said...

haha menarik gile kot