Jul 24, 2010

Video Collection of a Pedophile



Well, i don't usually do a blog post like this one.. But this video is just too cute to not share it!

Oh, i was normal before i watched this.. Now i'm all pedophilic.. (-_-)

Soo.. Watch out kids!
(^_~)

I've considered being a pediatrician.. Or a neonatal surgeon perhaps.. But everything's kinda blurry now.. Let's just see how my pediatric subject goes in my final year.. But i dunno.. I'm kinda not very good with kids ;p huhu

Here's some other videos that i think is soooo cute.. and my threshold for cuteness is very high, if u must know ;p hehe



Charlie bit me, of course.. Almost 213 millions view and counting (^_^)
*****



I'm gonna kick his 'ask' (ass)~ Over 15 millions view and counting~
*****



"I love you too but i don't like you all the time." Almost 50 millions view.
*****



Blood! Not funnyyyy~ (^_~)
*****



Say, "Fire truck." (^_~)
*****



This is a kid interview on marriage. It's actually a compilation of some clips from the TV series - Til' Death.

********

Well, i'm not the only pedophile after all now, am i? hehehe

No comments: